Inspiring keynote speeches and workshops on all aspects of cultural and creative industries: music, arts, media, tech and more!
- Are you studying music, art, film, theater or media and interested in innovation, entrepreneurship and tech?
- Have you always wanted to know how to come up with a good start-up idea?
- You already have an idea and would like to know what the next steps are?
- Are you always looking for new input and want to be inspired?
What's waiting for you:
Practical workshops and impulses inspire and empower on the subject of innovation, entrepreneurship and technology in the cultural and creative industries. You take exciting new ideas for your own projects with you and get practical toolsets, instructions and example cases for your work!
Thorsten Buhner: Storytelling
Janina Mainka: Brainstorming - Set the stage for creativity!
Antonia Wach: Financial planning
Viva Brunert: Development of ideas
Christoph Brosius: Game Thinking - How they did what we wanted
Rachel Backes: From Strangers to Lovers - Planning a content strategy along the customer journey
Felix Kruis & Julian Kämper: 3D Sound - Sound dramaturgy ( IMPORTANT : Don't forget your headphones!!!)
Daniel Lohmann & Christian Ort: The Impact of AI on Music Promotion
Philipp Münich: Current trends and developments in music and entertainment
Hanni Liang: Concerts of the future
Schedule: You don't have to be present the entire time and you can "only" come to individual workshops and lectures!
09:30: Joint kick-off
10:00: Workshops (each 90 minutes)
- Money, Money, Money - Financial Planning (Antonia Wach)
- Brainstorming - Set the stage for creativity! (Janina Mainka)
11:45: Impulses (each 45 minutes)
- 3D Sound - Sound dramaturgy (Felix Kruis & Julian Kämper) -> IMPORTANT : Don't forget your headphones!!!
- Concerts of the Future (Hanni Liang)
- Game Thinking - How they did what we wanted (Christoph Brosius)
12:30: Lunch break
13:45: Check-in together after the lunch break
14:00: Workshops (each 90 minutes)
- From Strangers to Lovers: Planning a content strategy along the customer journey (Rachel Backes)
- Development of ideas (Viva Brunert)
- Storytelling (Thorsten Buhner)
15:45: Impulses (each 45 minutes)
- Current trends and developments in music and entertainment (Philipp Münich)
- The Impact of AI on Music Promotion (Daniel Lohmann & Christian Ort)
4:30 p.m.: Check-out, feedback and outlook
To students of the University of Music and Theater Munich:
We offer you our premises at Barer Straße 19 as a place to stay during the event. Please have headphones with you, as not everyone will take part in the same workshops or lectures at the same time. The number of workstations is limited, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org