Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative startups with established companies and representatives from the startup scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich's innovation and startup ecosystem with its unique industrial environment.
Curious about innovation and entrepreneurship?
Join our team and become part of the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM!
The Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship and UnternehmerTUM, is looking for an immediate support in Munich for our project AI+MUNICH:
Working student (d/f/m) as a communications assistant.
Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH was initiated by the three entrepreneurship centers, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, and UnternehmerTUM. We make a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as leading locations in Europe for technology-based startups from all over the world.
We are looking for active support for journalistic tasks in the broad sense, conventionalization, writing, and editing of content particularly about Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) using mediums such as Blogs, Newsletters, Social Media etc. to support the web presence of the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM and the AI+MUNICH project in Munich. AI+MUNICH is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection and is a pilot project specialized in AI entrepreneurship on the topic of "AI and responsible entrepreneurship".
Your tasks in order of importance:
- Support the team with conceptual, editorial, and journalistic tasks.
- Support the team with Social Media posts
- Writing and editing blog posts, articles, and whitepapers related to the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM.
- Newsletter Management: Collaborating with team members to gather content.
- Proofreading and editing written content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Conducting fact-checking and reviewing references for credibility.
- Support in any of our community events.
- Gain insight into Munich’s innovation ecosystem and AI related topics.
- Gain hands-on experience with real-world projects.
- Enhance essential skills like writing, editing, research, event coordination, and content creation.
- Connect with professionals, experts, and enthusiasts in innovation ecosystem.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, advancements, and challenges in the industry by being directly involved in creating content and supporting events about most recent topics.
- Profit from an environment that encourages using AI in any of your tasks.
- Develop a strong foundation in Deep Tech communication, opening doors to potential internships, research projects, or even full-time positions in the field upon graduation.
- Students related to journalism, German/English Studies, social studies, or the humanities in general with an interest in AI and the Start-up & entrepreneurship scene.
- Interest in journalistic activities such as content creation, editing and texting, topic research.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Reliable and independent, very detail-oriented way of working.
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Some experience in social media is an advantage.
- Some experience with image editing programs is an advantage.
- Any prior experience in journalism is an advantage.
We are seeking a working student for 10-20 hours/week, starting January 2024. A presence in Munich is required, but work may be conducted partly remote.
Please submit your application (comprehensive résumé, earliest possible start date, certificates, and three key points explaining why you are an excellent fit for us) by January 31, 2024, exclusively via email and in a PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH, Freddie-Mercury-Straße 5, 80797 München https://www.munich-ecosystem.de/