Curious about innovation through artificial intelligence?
Join our team and become part of the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM!
The MUC SUMMIT GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship and UnternehmerTUM, is looking for an immediate support in Munich for our project AI+MUNICH:
Working student (d/f/m) as a communications assistant for AI.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative startups with established companies and representatives from the startup scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich's innovation and startup ecosystem with its unique industrial environment.
MUC SUMMIT was initiated by the three entrepreneurship centers, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, and UnternehmerTUM. We make a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as leading locations in Europe for technology-based startups from all over the world.
Weare looking for active support for journalistic tasks in the broad sense, conventionalization, writing, and editing of content particularly about Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) using mediums such as Blogs, Newsletters, etc. to support the web presence of the MUNICH INNOVATIONECOSYSTEM and the AI+MUNICH project in Munich. AI+MUNICH is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection and is a pilotproject specialized in AI entrepreneurship on the topic of "AI andresponsible entrepreneurship".
Your tasks in order of importance:
· Support the team with conceptual, editorial, and journalistic tasks.
· Writing and editing blog posts, articles, and whitepapers related to the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM.
· Newsletter Management: Collaborating with team members to gather content.
· Proofreading and editing written content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
· Conducting fact-checking and reviewing references for credibility.
· Assisting in the development of content guidelines and style guides for AI-related materials.
· Supporting any of our community events.
· Gain insight into Munich’s innovation ecosystem and AI related topics.
· Gain hands-on experience with real-world projects.
· Enhance essential skills like writing, editing, research, event coordination, and content creation.
· Connect with professionals, experts, and enthusiasts in innovation ecosystem.
· Stay updated with the latest trends, advancements, and challenges in the industry by being directly involved in creating content and supporting events about most recent topics.
· Profit from an environment that encourages using AI in any of your tasks.
· Develop a strong foundation in Deep Tech communication, opening doors to potential internships, research projects, or even full-time positions in the field upon graduation.
· Students related to journalism, German/English Studies, social studies, or the humanities in general with an interest in AI and the Start-up & entrepreneurship scene.
· Interest in journalistic activities such as content creation, editing and texting, topic research.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
· Reliable and independent, very detail-oriented way of working.
· Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
· Some experience in social media is an advantage.
· Some experience with image editing programs is an advantage.
· Any prior experience in journalism is an advantage.
We are seeking a working student for 10-20 hours/week, starting August 2023. A presence in Munich is required, but work may be conducted partly remote.
Letterof motivation including earliest start date, resume, curriculum vitae, and key references please e-mail to Dr. Fabian Heil, firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF only.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH, Dr. Fabian Heil, Freddie-Mercury-Straße 5, 80797 München