Curious about innovation through Artificial Intelligence?
Join our team and become part of the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM!
The Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship and UnternehmerTUM, is looking for an immediate support in Munich for our project AI+MUNICH:
Workingstudent (d/f/m) for AI related tool research and education
The Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative startups with established companies and representatives from the startup scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich's innovation and startup ecosystem with its unique industrial environment. We make a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as leading locations in Europe for technology-based start-ups from all over the world.
We are looking for active support in the research for the latest AI tools to support and accelerate the entrepreneurial journey of teams and startup development.
You will be an active part in the creation of content about AI tools and articles like how-to's and CheatSheets. You will help develop content guidelines and style guides for AI-related tools and materials within the educational team of the AI+MUNICH project.
Your tasks in order of importance:
· Creating CheatSheets for AI tools
· Explore AI tools for young entrepreneurs and startups
· Develop guides for AI tools in educational context (hackathons etc.)
· Evaluating no-coding / low coding AI applications
· Research for AI applications, use cases, initiatives, and specialists in and around Munich
· Quality assurance tasksfrom proof reading to technical testing
· Supporting Hackathon events and educational formats
· Support and participation at startup events
· General support in the development of e-learning material (texts, video, graphics, interactions, presentations, etc.)
· Insight into AI relatedtools – be at the edge of real AI developments and entrepreneurship!
· Getting insights and entrance into the local entrepreneurship community and AI startup ecosystem
· Insights into the conception and possibilities of implementing digital learning content
· Collaboration in the further development of a network in the international startup community in the deep tech sector
· Students with a technical affinity and interest in Informatics and AI (Machine Learning)
· Students interest in the conceptualization of learning content and digital learning
· Students interested in startups and the entrepreneurship scene
· Reliable and independent, very detail-oriented way of working
· Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
· First experience in Python programming is an advantage
· First experience incoding and/or the use of API is an advantage
Weare seeking a working student for 15-20 hours/week, starting December 2023.
A presence in Munich is required, but work may be conducted partly remote.
Letter of motivation including earliest start date, resume and key references.
Please e-mail to Dr. Fabian Heil, firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF only.
Munich Innovation Ecosystem GmbH