Curious about innovation through artificial intelligence?
Join our team and become part of the MUNICH INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM!
The MUC SUMMIT GmbH with its three shareholders, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship and UnternehmerTUM, is looking for an immediate support in Munich for our project AI+MUNICH:
Working student (d/f/m) in the field of AI education and Community engagement.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH sees itself as an ecosystem builder and strategic developer of the high-tech region of Munich and Bavaria. As a networker of local players, such as innovative startups with established companies and representatives from the startup scene and investor landscape, we are committed to strengthening the national and international visibility of Munich's innovation and startup ecosystem with its unique industrial environment.
MUC SUMMIT was initiated by the three entrepreneurship centers, the German Entrepreneurship GmbH, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship, and UnternehmerTUM. We make a significant contribution to positioning Munich and Bavaria as leading locations in Europe for technology-based start-ups from all over the world.
We are looking for active support for the ongoing development of our educational programs, events, and opportunities for cooperation all around AI, and to supervision the community of our online courses about "AI and responsible Entrepreneurship".
Your tasks in order of importance:
· General support in the development of e-learning material (texts, video, graphics, interactions, presentations,etc.).
· Supporting Hackathonevents.
· Support and participationat Start-Up events.
· Research for AI applications, use cases,initiatives, and specialists in and around Munich.
· Quality assurance tasks from proofreading to technical testing.
· Assisting in the development of content guidelines and style guides for AI-related materials.
· Documentation tasks.
· Community management, Social Media support.
· Insight into project management and e-learning projects.
· Insights into the conception and possibilities of implementing digital learning content.
· Insights into media production.
· Insights into the administration of a learning platform.
· Collaboration in the further development of a network in the international startup community in the deep tech sector.
· Students of all disciplines with an affinity for digital learning, an interest in AI and the Start-up & entrepreneurship scene.
· Interest in instructional design, media didactics and the conceptualization of learning content.
· Proficient in the useof Microsoft Office.
· Reliable and independent, very detail-oriented way of working.
· Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
· Some experience insocial media is an advantage.
· Some experience with image editing programs as well as authoring tools for e-learning (i.e., ArticulateStoryline) is an advantage.
We are seeking a working student for 10-20 hours/week, starting August 2023. Apresence in Munich is required, but work may be conducted partly remote.
Letter of motivation including earliest start date, resume and key references please e-mailto Dr. Fabian Heil, firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF only.
MUC SUMMIT GmbH, Dr. Fabian Heil, Freddie-Mercury-Straße5, 80797 München